$18.99 CAD $9.50 CAD
$18.99 CAD $9.50 CAD
A blend of vitamins and minerals specifically formulated for children to support normal growth and development, strong bones and teeth, energy metabolism, healthy immune system as well as as numerous essential functions required for healthy growth in children.
- 45 to 90-day supply of essential vitamins and minerals, depending on daily intake
- Made in Canada in a GMP-certified facility
- Scientifically-tested formulation registered with Health Canada
- Halal-Certified by the Halal Advisory Group in Canada
- Does not contain yeast, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nuts
Halal Living Special Offers:
Recommended Use (Health Canada Recommendations):
✔ A source of essential vitamins and minerals for children
✔ A source of antioxidants for the maintenance of good health
✔ Helps normal growth and development
✔ Helps maintain immune function
✔ Helps in energy metabolism
✔ Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue caused by iron deficiency anemia
✔ Helps in the development and maintenance of night vision
✔ Helps in the development and maintenance of strong bones, cartilage, connective tissues, teeth and gums
- Children 4-9 years: Take one tablet once daily with food.
- Adolescents 10-18 years: Take one tablet once or twice daily with food.
- Adults: Take one tablet twice daily with food.
Take a few hours before or after taking other medications or natural health products.
Medicinal Ingredients (Amount Per Tablet):
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid, 97%)||75 mg|
|Zinc (zinc oxide)||5 mg|
|Iron (ferrous fumurate)||10 mg|
|Vitamin A (vitamin A acetate)||1500 IU|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamine mononitrate)||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin B3 (niacinamide)||100 mg|
|Vitamin B5 (calcium dpantothenate)||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||1 mg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||10 mcg|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)||400 IU|
|Vitamin E (dl-alphatocophryl acetate)||5 IU|
Sorbitol, Orange flavor, Maltodextrin, Citric acid anhydrous, Magnesium stearate (vegetarian), Aspartame, Menthol
CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS:
Keep out of reach of children. There is enough iron in this package to seriously harm a child. In case of accidental overdose, contact a physician or poison control center immediately. People sensitive to nicotinic acid may experience flushing of the skin that is generally mild and transient. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Store in a cool, dry place.
♻ Please Recycle Bottle After Use ♻